My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Thursday, July 15, 2010 | 6:00 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
i will tok new things here..........today i help my best friend hui lin to celebrate her birthday.....then me and ong ong bought a cake and a present for her......then we go eat lunch.....is like when i was sce 1 those days.......that i had love it and miss it.......after that we sit down at near RM there and tok abt everything........abt friend......hw......busy...happy....sad things everything............i feel so great......i love this feeling ....I LOVE IT!!!!! And i knoe they love it too.....is like from last year....we have our friends and busy life and today we all make out a time.....and have fun even thought that we just sit down and tak abt things but i still feel great and happy......>!!!!!!

Hope that my hui hui mei enjoy the day!!!!HEHEHE!!!!;P


Older Post | Newer Post