My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Don't know if you will see this or not but who cares!!!
Thursday, September 9, 2010 | 3:02 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
If you wanna live at the past then surely you will never be happy.......but if you go on with your life then maybe one day you will know WHY!!!why things become like that Why??? Some things can't be explain must go on and find your own answer!!If talk out this method really work then now everything will be alot of difference!!!!
But if u keep on thinking that u r in the right and never dare to admit your mistake then ur life will forever sucks!!!!Don't force something that does not belong to you........end up you will only gain one word pain!!!.....Why not learn how to let go of it!!I'm sure that u got more other better things to do then to do rubbish!!!


Older Post | Newer Post