My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 | 3:12 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
HI!!
Today i go to school as normal......ang guess what?!Today we do papers the whole day.......Wow later cpa paper,maths paper.....so tired yet still must do sooooo many papers.....i didn't mange to finish the maths paper.....2 more question left and yet no time to do.........then go for the AS!!That i haxi...but still no choice...but still fun okay okay la!!!!

Then after school me and yam stay back and revise our maths........then i wanna take a photo of yam but she use the book and cover her face......then she don't want...because someone say the Indian cannot take photo which is not true!!!
hahaha....anyway she damm funny la!!!

Then after that suddenly so quite she do her work i do my work than we have been doing our work for 2 hours++ and yet none of us notice it!!!
Hahahaha!!!SOOOO FUN I LOVE IT!!!!=))


got to go cooking!! bye!!:P


Older Post | Newer Post