My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Thursday, September 30, 2010 | 11:57 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
OHh.....my sis finally wake up ....and guess what is the 1st thing she say jie..I'm very hungry can we go out and eat......then sit beside me....after that realize that she haven't bath yet so rush to the bathroom and bath....hahahahaha....so funny!!!

But i'm hungry too!!!and that makes me:(


Older Post | Newer Post