My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
One rushing day for me!!!!
Thursday, September 9, 2010 | 3:24 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi everyone i'm back......today i wake up so early...but still almost late for my special maths class....hehehe.........!!!I went there and went to find my friend but guess what?! My friend was even lately then me....but anyway only a few minutes lah!!!Today we go through papers.......2007 papers...... seem like i get so many question correct....but exam don't know can like that or not!!!Anyway after that i rush home......and go for my grandmother prayer!!!!Then we eat there and then come home!!!!

Oh....it sounds fun but is really a rushing day for me!!!But still :) is what i still have even thought that i scold and curse the taxi driver!!!HAHAHAHA..... :))


Older Post | Newer Post