My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 | 3:07 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Today i got so much to say abt today...but i choose not to type so much....but todays things really happen one by one......is like oh my......y is all these happening lah y??!!!nobody knws the ans but really irrigate me lah......today things happen is sad!!!haxi....wonder why is life like that!!!

anyway....bye!!!:(!!


Older Post | Newer Post