My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
I guess this is goodbye!!
Sunday, December 12, 2010 | 8:28 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
It really upset me when i know that the moment we have is going to be gone..and nobody knows when or where we will meet...!!

Sometimes i think back from 1st year we have so much fun BB,BM and all the games...jokes we have are so fun and I LOVE IT!!!I'M NOT GOING TO FORGET IT.....IT WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART all the memories we have together....and everything we have do or say.....especially all the JOKES!!!

And all the four year we have i appreciate......all of you...... all my classmates and all my friends...no matter is current friends or the friends that has once be part of my life.......

Everyone makes mistake and all should be given another chance but for this case everything is too late so we can't do anything more but to move forward and go on with the next part of our life...... I sorry for classmate if the cards i write sounds not good......but this is the truth in my heart and how i really feel......so pls don't take it to heart......all the best.....and remember to keep in contact..... :)


Older Post | Newer Post