My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | 5:57 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
My blog is dead but i really don't why my blog still got spam?!! Seriously you all got other better things to do right so what for wasting your time here......whoever is this gogrina is so like a robot copy and paste other ppl words.....


And whoever the k:) is thanks for helping i really wanna know who are you........:)


Older Post | Newer Post