My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Thursday, January 6, 2011 | 9:23 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi everyone today went to meet my sister.....i'm soo happy about it....cos she know how i feels..(and ya only she knows...).lols.....
finally i saw her and i hug her cos i really miss her lots....we went to eat and play dancing game (the stepping one her favorite)(and we dance like crazy) then we went to walk her and there to look at thing then finally find a place and it down to talk about thing that are happy sad.....and ya so and on d....many things....then take picture....and i think that she is going to put it on facebook.....

BUT I REALLY ENJOY IT SO FUN THANKS SISTER I WANNA MEET YOU OUT AGAIN AND GO DANCE.......LOVE YA....:)


Older Post | Newer Post