My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Sunday, January 2, 2011 | 7:08 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
hi everyone.........nowadays don't know why but when i talk to my friend is like wanna fight....so i was thinking maybe i should not call her everyday....cos as day passes by i felt that i have no longer anything to tell her or talk about it....now if become that the feeling is coming me back to me.... then is like.....haxi....donna lah...but just...think that maybe my friend still don't understand WHY or....donno lah but this is all how i feel....so ya...k then bye everyone.....


Older Post | Newer Post