My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Friday, January 21, 2011 | 12:08 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
If i ever call you as my friend ,best friend or even close friend...

Meaning that i really trust you and believe in you!!!If i trusted you, I hope that i will also get the same trust back and not doubts ....

But this kind of thing is seriously very difficult to say....but if you doubt my words...

then maybe you don't really trust me as your friend...

then maybe our friendship will not last long ...


Older Post | Newer Post