My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 | 7:05 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hello everyone.....
I'm back...
Nowadays I've just have good news
1.Me and my friend just patch up..
2.Found a place that will only bring me peace
3.A best friend that will always be there for me..
4.A group of friends that really cares about me
5.Finally my parents agree for me to go out and work
Everything seems so fine for me....
I feel that my life is worth it
I'm enjoying every single day in my life..
Thanks to my friends for their understanding and patient
I will go out with your once I'm free..

AND LASTLY i want to thanks some of my really best friend that really knows me and cares about me..
thank you for cheering me up
thank you for always be there
thank you for bring me to KTV
thank you for your understanding
thank you for listening to my complain
thank you for laughing at my jokes although they are lame
thank you for supporting me in whatever i do
I've really enjoy the days I'm having now!!

I love you all SISTERS :)
Hope to see your soon my (sisters) :D


Older Post | Newer Post