My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Friday, March 18, 2011 | 6:06 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Today went for OSA Test...

Today i reach sch the first thing is get caught by my DM without landard ...
Follow by i went to the class and saw noone there...
After that i recieve a message from my classmates which says go to the other classroom for lesson....(Have no idea why SBM teacher keep changing classrooms nowdays..)

After that we went for OSA test...
While we begin to do the excel i feel that i am day dreaming about something which cos me to think for 20mins....

And finally when i saw the time I'm only left with 30mins.....
My reaction was oh my...i won't be able to finish on time but i did it!
But i felt that the result might not be as well as i thought....

I really hope to get out of all these things and stop thinking about it...but i just can't...
I believe that holiday...
i will be able to have a good rest for the next two weeks as I'm busy on the first week....

That's all for today...Bye :)


Older Post | Newer Post