My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Monday, June 13, 2011 | 9:16 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
work work work
I work everyday to forget everything...
I work everyday to kill time and gain experience ...
I work everyday to get rid of thoughts..

I really want to b how I use to be but I know I can't...
So I give up that thought and I love the new self of me too...


Older Post | Newer Post