My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Thursday, July 7, 2011 | 9:07 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
If really i get one more chance to choose..i will never want to b like this...
I really feel that the previously there was a weak,soft and gentle voice calling me to be back..

But the me now trying to stop it from coming back...but still i stronger feel that the weaker voice have a strong determination to come back...but i just could find anyone to help..even though i found it....nobody wants to help me...

What can i do...after reading your notes i really feel terrible ...

DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL? CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO?

Do you know that the choice now is all up to you....not me...u r like in previous my state and i'm like in your state.....BUT WHAT CAN WE DO?? THE GAP IS THERE BUT THE TRUST IS NO LONGER THERE....THE BOND IS GONE TOO.....

THEN???


Older Post | Newer Post