My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Saturday, August 6, 2011 | 6:49 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Seriously, have nothing to do nowsdays that i keep thinking about memories ...

Which time when i think of you and me how we are in the past seriously i'm very happy but sad as well....

Although we are in different ite our hearts will still remain as one right Kor?

But now i know it will never be that way....

Because never meet meaning never know....

Now i understand but is hard for us to meet....


Older Post | Newer Post