My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Goodbye...
Thursday, November 10, 2011 | 8:03 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
I know i will never see you again..i have lost so much within the past 2 months and those two month were the hardest time i have gone through..but then i realized one thing..

For the two months i have other friends beside me but they don't seems that they really care..but its alright..

I have learned how to go on.hang on all by myself..

In these world there is no one who you can rely on forever..

Is better to be independent then depend on someone...

Even if is your few years best friend or whoever..don't really rely on cos these will never be there forever.....

Lastly i want to apologize to a person who once has been important and who i rely on too much for the past few years...

I'm sorry, i can't be who u want me to be..
I can't be the 100% prefect person..

And i realized one thing..
I can't be there for you forever..

Maybe you are right..being mean is making an end..

No worries i will never reply you or find you again as what i have promised,....i will do it !!(:


Older Post | Newer Post