My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Time to share....
Friday, November 11, 2011 | 4:47 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi everyone,I'm back again..

Today i wanted to share a song with all of you..

This is a sad/ nice song..

Title: Remember When..

Sorry still exploring blogger..didn't really know how to use it..hahas

My feelings today,,,

Today I a bit upset actually..Maybe today i happen to think abt her again..but i know it clearly i will never get to see her again..The scars are open and all i can do was to stop/prevent the feelings inside from coming out ...

So i decided to sew it back...

People come and go ...i must learn to accept it do I?!

Haxi,anyway I still have a great day at the end...

Oh ya before i forgot, tml I'm going changi Airport to meet my dear sister (friend)

and study to get good grades for all my result....

I CAN DO IT!!!(:

Free free to leave comment on what can be improve..(:


Older Post | Newer Post