My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Why am i feeling these??
Monday, November 21, 2011 | 10:28 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi there, today when i was on my way home my thoughts started to run wild ..don't know why recently i keep thinking about the past no matter where i go where i went ..i'm still tearing....

Haxi, funny isn't it...things have been a past and i'm still crying for these things...I know is time to let go but i really don't want to ....

I just want my family and my friends no matter are they (true or not) to be happy...as for me i will try to work hard to save money and for my result...

No matter sad/happy...crying/smiling ....is only an emotion..

It will still be gone in the end... so i don't really bother to care...

no matter what i face i can always fake a smile cos nobody knows..

Next:

Really hope that my sister can be more mature and my brother can learn to do his work properly so that my mum will not worry about him..

I will try to do whatever i can as a sister...

Next:

Sometimes i really hope that my parents can understand me but they will only misunderstood my meaning..nevermind anyway is okay..i don't blame them..

Just hope that my mum and dad can understand each other then that will be enough..

As for me STUDY is what i have to do to make them PROUD!!!



Older Post | Newer Post