My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Friday, December 9, 2011 | 5:41 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Each time when me and my friends planned an outing something always crop up..

Really hope that there will be one day that we could at least went out together to have some fun to relax...

They can't always expected us to do what they wanted..

We have our own thinking AND

WE DON'T OWN YOU A THING!!!!

you agree for us to rest at the end change...

Say something in front and do other things behind us...

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!


Older Post | Newer Post