My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Friday, December 2, 2011 | 8:44 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Finally everything has come to an end!!

Exam are all finished..

But sickness has just begin..

But i believed i will recovered in no time...

This year is gonna be over..

Hope that next year will be better...

And may 2011 take all the sadness ans sorrows away from this world..

May 2012 Bring joy and peace to this beautiful world...(:


Older Post | Newer Post