My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
two important person...
Monday, March 12, 2012 | 8:16 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Just came back from work!
I really need someone to gudie me how to move on althought i keep saying that i dun care i don't know but the fact is i know everything and i think i really do care about how you feel !!

You have been with me through up and downs! you always can cheer me up you have unfinished jokes to share ..where has all these gone to?! I felt that this is no longer with me mayb my friends r rite u have really left me you are really gone! But did u forget all the things we have gone through all the moments we have together?! And everything all about us?! Has our fate as bro and sis ended?! I really don't know . One thing i know if i can let go of u i would have done it long ago but i didn't i hold on to our promises to what we have agreed and said..But i'm tire too i feel like i don't have the strength to hold on to it anymore...that 3 months is more than anything.
when my friend ia gone where are u ?! when i saw u in m1 shop u pretended that i'm a unknow person to u!! u just put on ur ear piece and didn't said anything when i tap on u....i must have really been foolish to actually wait for u to come back!

I really wanna know what do i mean to you?! But i guess u don't even know the ans !!

Next is to sotong ..

Sotong,i miss u! i miss the moments we r together. I love u..but y?? we have to be separated ??
Although i only know you for a short period but my love for u is so deep!! I didn't know that u could hurt me so much..
Do u know when the moment i call u just to check up if u r fine and ur ans is who are you !! Do u know how i feel?? and when i reply u i'm fine and the reply u said i know !! how broken my heart was.. i feel that my love for you u just break it...y y y?? i know u do care and love me but y can u hurt me in this way? where is the forever u said ?? where are the promises u give ??? everything is nothing at all...it means nothing .....


Do i really have to let go ??


Older Post | Newer Post