My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
I know ...
Sunday, April 1, 2012 | 1:50 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi there, another day has pass..

Since i know you are no longer coming here to my blog...

Isn't that great?!

Mayb this is how we should be..

After all this is a place for me to relieve stress..

Sometimes i wonder how are you?!

But i tell myself you are living great ..

without me there is no difference ..

Mayb this is call move on..

We grow and mature

We are both going to 18 soon..

I don't know if u still treated me like how you use to b ..

I heard that you have changed alot..more like a lady now..

I felt happy for you..

And i know you have really great friends around you..

At least you are no longer alone..

Lastly, i hope u do treasure your friends(:


Older Post | Newer Post