My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Finally,everything has come to the end.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | 7:37 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Finally,everything has come to the end. I've learned this lesson from a hard way after going through so much pain and suffering i had finally end this with my own hands.I always thought that relationship is supposed to be sweet and memorable. A relationship has its advantage and disadvantage.I had learned many things in this relationship. I had learned that not everyone are trust able and not easily trust people not even your close friends around you cos you might not know when will they betray you or harm you.I learned to understand and accept certain people. I learned to find out who are my true friends and who are fake friends. Human are scary they won't be the neutral kind anymore instead they are thinking of how to harm you to climb to your position to take over you.

Anyway i learned even my family's members i can't trust. So who can i trust ?When i was unborn they though of miscarriage by purpose.When i found out the truth i can't do anything. I can't even cry out anymore i just felt that is not surprising at all.All i can do is to stare in a daze and hoping that things will not get worse.

Currently i had a beautiful relationship.Because of the past relationship. I learned to treasure the current relationship cos i really don't wanna miss this lao gong. He is the best guy i ever met.He has the same background as me and he is wonderful even though he is reckless sometimes but still i'm willing to accept who he is. Once i thought of changing him and we end up fighting. He claim that i didn't care about his feelings cos all i do was wanted to change him into a better person.Now i finally understand if i change him, he will be different and will he still be who i love? Therefore, i stopped changing him, instead i try to accept him for who he really was and what he will do to solve problems.I won't change him but i will guide him sometimes.Sometimes,he will understand better when he face it and feel it,is better then i insist he understand.When the time is right he will understand. That it for today,nites guys (:

Since everything is solve i'm gonna have a good sleep and start afresh tml (:


Older Post | Newer Post