My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
What on earth is happening?!
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 | 8:55 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
I really don't understand what is going on. u change for the past and u claim that its because of everything that happened. In life even though something happen,u don't even have time to get upset.Life moves on ,we look forward not backward.I am trying to let u understand , but now it seems that everything is my fault.

I know that you have changed, but u must understand not only what you think is right means right. Sometimes u have to listen to others and try to accept their ideas.

I trying to stay claim to talk to u nicely but still u just show ur attitude,Haxi, i didn't wanna compared things that we have done. Do u know that the feeling of walking away is so strong,i had been trying to suppress it.Trying to convince myself that nothing had happen and everything will goes back how its use to be..
Till now nothing changes, u r just giving me the feeling that u hate me.

I know if u saw this u will say i don't care le..

I had been trying to care for you, but it seems that u doesn't appreciate it anymore.My love or u is not an advantage for you to treat me this way..
Always use the pass against me.. I had been trying to tolerant, patient and wait .End up i get nothing.
U always use me to compare with others, no matter how many times i tell u.
I had been trying to forget it, but u just do it again and again....
Now u can even easily said not happy hang up the phone lo..
To u is just a sentence to me is different .
I won't cry anymore..i don't see the reason of crying..
Cause even if i cry now ,u will just say can u stop crying...
forget it..
Lastly if u see this msg and wanna use it against me ,fine use it ba..i should be use to it..cos it doesn't matter anymore...



Older Post | Newer Post