My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Am I turning cold?!
Thursday, November 21, 2013 | 9:07 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Last time always used to cry , use to shout,used to vent my angry out. This time i can feel it but i didn't choose to cry or vent out my anger instead i'm quiet.Is there really no turning back if i go one step wrong ?

Is there really no chance to get everything back to placed?
I sense u hate me, i rather don't believe in it and tell myself that u love me ...
I've once hurt u so deeply inside, how could u forget that.
Your hatred eyes came out and it has always been in my mind.
Each time when i saw it i will recalled this.
I try to tell myself no what i see wasn't real but just that u r not in the mood.
I know i'm lying to myself and i rather do that then to believe that the person u love the most hate u.
U hate me for hurting u
For treating u this way when u give me ur whole heart and trust.
I know u wouldn't forgive me.
I know u wouldn't forget either
All these will come through ur mind and make u recall of all this
I'm trying to make up for all that i've done.
But it never seems enough...
No longer of having an idea of what to do but to follow your decision..
Today is supposed to b a normal day but because of my past it affected us again.
I know u will thought that i lie to u,but i didn't.
I really don't recall wat i told u.
Today ur hand pull on my shirt and it seems that u wanted to hit me.I'm shocked and i didn't move.
I hope that i could forget all these but i know its impossible...
The image of each time ur hatred eyes and actions prove to me that u do hate me...
I know when u know my ex did send me home u r afraid that one day he might harm me .
He no longer will look for me , that's wat i believe.
I will take care of myself so no worries.


  


Older Post | Newer Post