My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
i really feel sad
Wednesday, October 14, 2015 | 6:11 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
I am utterly disappointed with you due to not understanding of the situation i am currently in.

You thought that is a must to be understanding towards you in army.

You were wrong,you know how much it will hurt me and you still have the cheek to say that you will hurt me but will face ot with me.

May i ask you what for?!
If you hurt me again and again..
It will be even better to break off as it is a one time hurt better than this a million thousand time to hurt me...

Really feel so sad about it...
I think is better we dont talk at all ba!!!



Older Post | Newer Post