My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
NEVER EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!
Friday, October 9, 2015 | 9:26 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
I thought that when a bf is in army, he would treasure the time he have to talk to this gf no matter under what circumstances. But instead of doing that he just say if your friend is going to talk i will just hang up and cos i dont feel like talking!!

Didn't expect this from you at all. I was so excited and waited for you to call to ask you about your first day in army. Instead of sharing things with me you just .....

Haxi, i am trying to be understanding but then .....

Alrite that all for today! Nites guys (;


Older Post | Newer Post