My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Felt like a breaking up feeling
Tuesday, November 24, 2015 | 6:26 PM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi guys, I'm back to update on my life story..
Recently,i have been moody..
Dont ask why,i will tell u...
Yesterday,i didnt felt like gg hm.
Due to projects deadline are tight,i have no choice but to go hm.
I quarrel with my bf, not say quarrel ..mayb just dispute.
I always tell me my idea, no matter how busy we are, i still wanna tell him,i wan to share with him..guess what ??
He always reject me idea,when i try to tell him how i felt. He will just say " i am just being practical"! I said okay fine and made up my mind not to tell him my ideas anymore. Still,i did told him. I thought that being couple means share everything...but now why does it ses so wrong ??

I already dont feel like telling him anything anymore..i dont know is tgis a feeling of give up. 

Right now , all i felt is pain just luke a break up pain and sad.. 
I begun not to know what he wants, i felt that our communication is breaking down..

I really dont feel like holding on this relationship anymore..
I dont feel happy at all, so what is tge point of relationship.

It always happen when i started to put real feelings and go on a stable relationship.

I think mayb i am not suitable to have a relationship ..

I already felt this for a few days,but life has to go on...
Its life but how long can i hang on ???
This is a question mark to me ,a big one...
Alright peeps that the end of today,tjanks for eading my feelings ...feel feel to post a comment (; 


Older Post | Newer Post