My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Started to feel insecure
Friday, February 12, 2016 | 7:49 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Due to past experience,i am scare to fall in love. What i believe is actions and not words. 

Recently,i felt unconsistency in your actions with makes me doubt your love for me is it still there or is it gone or fading away.

I felt sad but i didn't wanted to admit that fact. I know you are tired ,so am I. 
I just can't get use to it that whenever i needed you ,you are always in army. 

You still got 1 year 6 months in army ,i don't even know will we still together by then ?

Is really hard to maintain a relationship in with a army guy. No matter how hard i tried it just seems to the other party that i am not understanding enough when i really did try my best to understand.

I admit i use to throw temper for you to notice me but nowsdays i don't feel like doing that anymore.

All i ask is to peacefully go through these 1 year 6 months so that we can be free...
I no longer want to quarrel or being unreasonable again...
Maybe we really are not suitable or I am not suitable to stable in a relationship..

That all for today,nites (; 


Older Post | Newer Post