My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
Sometimes I Wonder
Friday, June 24, 2016 | 9:15 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
I wonder this time am i doing the right thing??

Are all guys the same ?? Once they have it, everything will be different ..

No matter through attitude,behaviour etc

I am not sure about it..
I know if i see inconsistency in your actions, it makes me felt unsecure...

I felt sad ..sad...sad
Tears flow everynight
Fears surrounded in the night
Past flashes back pain
Pain cuts my heart
Wound open and salt goes in
The only difference it...wound cuts deeper even with salt on it...

I wonder....
Is this consider think too much
Or am i just like this ...




Older Post | Newer Post