My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
What ahould i do ??
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 | 6:48 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi peeps, I am back again ...
Today i told him i want a cooling down period..
He really didnt try to contact me the whole day...
But still i know clearly if i ho theough a 3 months cooling down period ...i will denfinely break with him....
I really dont want that ...that is why i tried to call him/ text him ....he seems like he dont get it at all....

I really dont know what to do ....

I remember last time he told me..asking me to give him a chance again.... then how abt now...

Why did u change ...u even say if i wan break up then u cant stop me...

Why to me u seems like you are finding a thousand excuses to leave...
I really cant feel u by my side anymore...

The fears came back ....i got no one to talk to ....

I am bearing everything myself....
If you want to leave ...then just leave...if i cant accept it then force me to accept ...

I will slowly accept that i am alone....all alone!!


Older Post | Newer Post