My Life


+facebook

+twitter

+fanfiction

+tumblr

Follow | Dashboard
-Bonjour!-



Bounjour Alls !
Welcome to My world . Hi, everyone I'm lin! Age is a scerect! Humm, my birthday u guess lor! I want 4 GPA i want a simple life.. Lastly,hate me , love me is up to u!! (:

Mood : I'm Bored -.-
Status : Me know me cute :p

Story About Site Stuff

-Song Here-



One direction-Same_Mistakes

-Guess book-


<


-Credits-


Skins by : Izyanyancinnamon
Basecode : Lettha
Blog owner : Your name
Cursor,Header and etc : Izyan|Atieqah
Background: Wana
View in : Mozilla firefox 
What should I do??!!
Monday, October 3, 2016 | 7:32 AM | 0 Pinkish ❤
Hi guys, I am currently going through intership in a particular company..
I don't understand, is it wrong to think about your marks everyday?? Since i am just a intern student, shouldn't i worry about my marks more rather then other things..


Today, I fe;t so upset about what my supervisior said, still I can't talk back to her or try to fight for my right as I am a intern student, whatever I do reflects on my marks.

I try to explain this point to by boyfriend but it seems that he dosen't get it ..
We intern students get pay less than $800 every month and work like hell.

Is it wrong to even felt upset??
Why can't he try to understand me? my point of view?
I know he has gone through the working life more than I do, still can't he just put himself into my shoes???

I was so unhappy just now, instead of comforting me he said things like I think you are not ready to work in the real world...

I know the real work bu tat least the salary is better than intern. He just dont get it...

Sometimes no matter how much I tired to explain to him, he just dont understand!!

I don't get it, is it due to mis communications or are we talking different lanaguage??
Will he really try to understand me ?
If now is like this, in future will it get worse??

Is this man the one i want for the rest of my life??

He did hurt me over and over again... but he seems like he doesn't try to solve it..
I am always the one trying to solve it face to face with him to get back together again ...

Is just like now... I think he went to sleep!!
Haxi, why did i choose to be like this???

Sometimes i can't understand myself too!!



Older Post | Newer Post